Reports surfaced earlier today that the “I Knew You Were Trouble” singer and her actress pal recently tried grabbing a bite to eat at celebrity favorite Venice restaurant Gjelina, only to be turned away because the establishment was too busy.
However, a source tells E! News that this story is completely false. According to the insider, Swift and Steinfeld were shopping and had already been to eat. “They never even stopped by there,” the source says.
It is hard to believe that the 23-year-old music superstar and 16-year-old Oscar nominee couldn’t get a seat at any restaurant in L.A., right?
Meanwhile, Swift and Steinfeld stepped out for some shopping yesterday in West Hollywood. Swift sported a tunic dress and tan hat while Steinfeld wore a long dark maxi dress and sunglasses.
- dearprongs likes this
- merlypops likes this
- thestoryofswiftie13 likes this
- brianc6234 reblogged this from youareworldsaway
- brianc6234 likes this
- windstruckdreamer likes this
- iknewbrucewaynewastrouble reblogged this from thanksforsayingthat
- handhearts13 reblogged this from m0saicheart
- kenz2310 likes this
- katibutlerr13 likes this
- lillyandcaroline likes this
- magnifiq-u-e likes this
- paraswift likes this
- fearlesswift reblogged this from palegingerbabies
- fearlesswift likes this
- aloneonmyownalliknow reblogged this from m0saicheart
- longlivewewillberemembered likes this
- tswiftobsession13 likes this
- thegirlinthechair13 reblogged this from thanksforsayingthat
- totallyswifted reblogged this from youareworldsaway
- youareworldsaway reblogged this from m0saicheart
- youareworldsaway likes this
- welovegraylor reblogged this from m0saicheart
- imustbesilly likes this
- palegingerbabies reblogged this from m0saicheart
- thefaultinourswifts reblogged this from thanksforsayingthat
- m0saicheart reblogged this from thanksforsayingthat
- i-live-only-for-the-week posted this